Love New Mexico DON’T WASTE IT! Stop Forever WIPP
Love New Mexico
DON’T WASTE IT!
Stop Forever WIPP
SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 14, 2021
The 7th Anniversary of the Explosion at WIPP
Please send a valentine to
NM Environment Department Secretary James Kenney
and to our Federal Congressional Delegation
LOVE NEW MEXICO
Don’t waste it!
STOP FOREVER WIPP
- Safety and security at WIPP remains a concern.
- Please stop the plans to expand WIPP and keep waste coming for many decades.
- Keep the promises for limits on WIPP.
- Require other disposal sites.
- Support the closure of WIPP in 2024 as required by the
New Mexico Environment Department’s WIPP Permit
- Secretary NMED
(New Mexico Environment Dept.)
Ben Ray Lujan
Click on the picture to read the WIPP History & Timeline
Forward this Valentine to your Family and Friends
and post it on your Facebook page.
Ask them to send it out and love New Mexico too!
Stop Forever WIPP is a coalition opposing the expansion of WIPP and is a project of SRIC, a nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization. All donations are tax deductible.